Academic year 2018-2019
Weekly fees: £180 + VAT
- The fees are based on a minimum of 36 weeks for the academic year. Fees are payable termly in advance.
- Full VAT is payable for the first four weeks of the student’s stay (valid only for newly arrived residents). Thereafter 50% of the fees are charged at standard 20% VAT and the other 50% are VAT exempt.
As guidance, Ashwell will be open during 2018/2019 academic year on following dates:
- Autumn: 1st September 2018 – 22nd December 2018
- Spring & Summer: 2nd January 2019 – 15th June 2019
Once a place has been offered to a resident, it is secured by making a non-refundable inscription fee payment of £50 and an advance payment of £150. The later amount is automatically offset against the student’s first invoice.
- Any student wishing to leave before the end of the academic year must give four weeks’ notice before the end of the first term. No refunds of fees can be made to students who leave mid-term.
- An administration fee of £10 per week will be charged for late payment.
- Ashwell House is closed during Christmas and for the summer.
- Students may leave their belongings in their respective rooms over the Christmas break. Rooms should be left empty at the end of the year.
- Returning residents can store their luggage in Ashwell over the summer for a fee of £100, paid in advance.
The fees include:
- Accommodation in individual study bedrooms
- Access to all facilities, including the library, computer room, common rooms and bike shed
- Breakfast and dinner on weekdays
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at weekends
- Bed linen and towel laundry service
- A personal weekly laundry service