Academic year 2020-2021
For more information, please download the Fee Information document by clicking on the link located to the right of the browser.
Weekly fees: £215
- The fees are based on a minimum of 37 weeks for the academic year. Fees are payable termly in advance.
As guidance, Ashwell will be open during 2020/2021 academic year on following dates:
- Autumn: 1st September 2020 – 22nd December 2020
- Spring & Summer: 2nd January 2021 – 20th June 2021
Once a place has been offered to a resident, it is secured by making a deposit of £210. The deposit will be refunded when the resident leaves, minus damages and any other reasonable costs incurred as a result of a breach by the resident of any of her obligations under the licence agreement.
- Any student wishing to leave before the end of the academic year must give four weeks’ written notice before the end of the first term. No refunds of fees can be made to students who leave mid-term.
A late payment charge based on a 3.75% annual rate will be applied daily on any amounts outstanding after the payment deadline. It will be deducted from the deposit.
- Ashwell House is closed during Christmas and for the summer.
- Students may leave their belongings in their respective rooms over the Christmas break. Rooms should be left empty at the end of the year.
- Returning residents can store their luggage in Ashwell over the summer for a fee of £100, paid in advance.
The fees include:
- Accommodation in individual study bedrooms
- Access to all facilities, including the library, computer room, common rooms and bike shed
- Breakfast and dinner on weekdays; breakfast, lunch and dinner at weekends
- Bed linen and towel laundry service
- A personal weekly laundry service