Ashwell runs residential English language courses each summer for girls aged 15-17.
Classes and exams
There will be four classes each day in Ashwell House from 9am to 1pm. We have a practical teaching approach that focuses on speaking, reading and listening. There is a test
to be done beforehand in order to place each student in an appropriate group. At the end of the course, all students will take the TRINITY COLLEGE exam.
Meal times offer a great opportunity to socialise with other students from various backgrounds. Cultural activities are also held each day. These include, but are not limited to, watching films, sports, and visits to museums and theatres.
Students also travel to a wide range of places such as Oxford, Cambridge, Hampton Court, Windsor or Greenwich during their weekly outings. Students are always accompanied by a teacher or monitor.
The cost of the course is £2,000 and it covers:
- Accommodation (individual and some shared rooms)
- All meals
- Daily room cleaning
- Laundering of bed linen and towels
- A personal laundry service (all items must be labelled)
- Outings, cultural activities, transport in London, entrance to Museums and places of attraction (e.g. Madame Tussauds)
- Cost of the TRINITY COLLEGE examination and diploma
Limited places are available each year.
16 June – 6 July
7 – 27 July